Sunday, November 9, 2014

Meet Annette - Our new design team member

Good morning and welcome to Besties UK ... Today we would like to introduce a new member of our design team Annette .... Please give her a very warm welcome ... xx



Hello Friends,


I am over the moon to have been newly appointed recently to the Design Team for My Besties UK and I am honoured to have been approached to join in this challenge today to introduce myself as their Guest DT.

My name is Annette Stapylton, I live in Nowra on the South Coast in NSW Australia which is located approx 2+1/2 hours from Sydney where I reside with my husband of 40 years and my two little Dogs Zjarie and Missie.

I have been Scrapping on and off just as a hobby for over 10 years but have been more serious with my scrapping since retiring due to illness from my Curtain/Interior Design Business 4 Years ago.
I love to be creative and most of all, I like my work to be different.  My forte is definitely designing and making cards and I love entering as many challenges as I possibly can.

I had been making cards and entering into a number of challenges when I was approached by a friend to make up a Besties Card and enter it into a Besties Challenge. At first I was not interested and did not bother but my dear friend kept approaching me, so in the end I decided to make up a Besties Card and entered the Challenge and much to my surprise it won. From then on I have been totally hooked on Besties, I can say Besties changed my life. I have included this card today which is the first card listed. I coloured her with Copics and did 3 Layers for 3D and just kept it very simple as the challenge theme was "Keep It Simple".

From that day onwards I have never looked back and today I am now DT for My Besties 3D Decoupage Australia, My Besties International USA, Funky Flairs Australia, Scrap Book Blessings Club USA and I am the Creator and Owner of Meet at the Scrappers Corner where I run a monthly Challenge for My Besties, I am DT Leader along with 6 wonderfully talented DT Ladies Angela, Antoinette, Eleonora, Debbie, Jane and Sue who work alongside of me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my short Bio here today ~ I look forward to working alongside the talented UK  Design Team and I would love for you to visit my Blog and view some of my Projects I have created both for Challenges and for DT assignments.

Hereunder are some of my favourite creations I would like to share with you all.



Cheers and have a great day,

Annette

My very first Besties Card
Hand Made Honeycombe Doll using Besties Wedding Head
Chocolate Hand Bag
 
 Heart Box Easel Card
This 3D Card was chosen to be published in the Card Making Magazine's Gallery (soon to be published)





10 comments:

  1. Welcome Annette to Besties UK we are so happy to have you join us - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol ~ Its great to be on your Team.
    Cheers
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Annette on the new team! They are going to love your stunning creations! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation dear!!! Your projects are awesome!! Well deserved!
    Kisses,
    Eleonora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations Annette congratulations on becoming a DT member.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! so good to have you on the team! your work is beautiful! Hugs Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Annette and joining the My Besties UK Team. I look forward to rubbing creative elbows as they say in the USA. All your creative designs are always fabulous. I love that you inspire my creativity and look forward to sharing and crafting with you on this Team. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy that you are joining us Annette, love your creations x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Annette so happy to have you on board with us all .. your projects are awesome .. hugz Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Annette. Its lovely to have you on the Team. Your card designs are fantastic. Hugs Gina

    ReplyDelete