Monday, June 16, 2014

My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes and Add A Little Sparkle

Good morning and welcome back to the Besties UK blog, we are so pleased to have you visit....

The winners of our last challenge are:

1st prize - Suzi (5)
2nd prize  - Eleonora Fonsec (1)
3rd prize - Sandra (14)

Congratulations If you could pick your winning digis from the store then please contact me at silverpaws1957@gmail.com to claim your prizes
Also Grandma Bonnie please contact me to claim your free digi.


We have a new challenge launching today at MY BESTIES UK and this time our challenge is to



Anything Goes (A)
with the Option 
Add a Little Sparkle .... (B)
the sparkle must be detailed in the description of your project on your blog to qualify

(there is an extra digi on offer for the 1st Prize for the option add a little  sparkle)

You may enter either  - A - Anything Goes or  -B- Add a little sparkle

You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.

Or you can enter one project without a Bestie Image.

Also
we have this really cute special priced digi in the store .... if you use this on you challenge entry you will receive another image FREE!



Here are the Design Team  projects for this challenge to bring you some inspiration.






















We hope we have inspired you to create your own project for this challenge. 

We now look forward to seeing what you create, remember you can enter up to four times once without the BESTIE image and three more times with a BESTIE Image.
LINK UP BELOW 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs thank you all so very much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your winners :) I feel honored! Congratulations to Suzi and Eleonora!
    Mail on it´s way :)
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always surprised by the spectacular card designs the Besties designers come up with. These are beautiful cards, and such fun to look at! Thank you for the challenge! My card does not contain the usual amount of sparkle, but it still has sparkle! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. The creation from the team ist so wonderful....thank you for the great inspiration

    I wish you a nice sunday Hugs Andrea from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very sorry I didn't get my prize but thrilled that I was chosen, I have been in Hospital and now just realised I was a winner. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete